Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I think I’m gonna down with tonsillitis for the second time upon my stay in Malaysia. =(

Don’t ask me how - I just know when it’s coming. It’s even more accurate than my gut instinct.

And it’s definitely not something that worth celebrate for.

+++

Got Iris to come over my place instead of going out for yam cha as I think I’m so gonna die with the heat and dust (if any).

Dear Iris again bought me some stuff from her Malacca/ KL trip. (hey, don’t buy things for me okie?! DO NOT DO NOT!! Wahahaha… save more money ah..)

I hope her mother won’t blacklist me as we chat till 11+++.

I finally talk about ‘stuff’ and get them off my chest. –thanks for listenin in-

I only realize Iris also got me some lozenges and clarinase after I see her off --gan dong-ing --

+++

“Men are like toilet – either they are occupied, or they are full of shit”

Quoted from Iris’s boss.

A good laugh, but very true.

+++

When the daylight’s gone/ And you’re on your own/ And you need a friend/ Just to be around/ I will comfort you/ I will take your hand/ I’ll pull you through/ I will understand/ And you know that/ I’ll be at your side/ There’s no need to worry/ Together we’ll survive/ Through the haste and hurry/ I’ll be at your side/ If you feel like you’re alone/ And you’ve nowhere to turn/ I’ll be at your side/

If life’s standing still/ And your soul’s confused/ And you cannot find/ What road to choose/ If you make mistakes/ You can’t let me down/ I will still believe/ I won’t turn around/ And you know that/ I’ll be at your side/ There’s no need to worry/ Together we’ll survive/ Through the haste and hurry/ I’ll be at your side/ If you feel like you’re alone/ You’ve got somewhere to go/ ‘Coz I’m at your side

No comments:

Post a Comment